Environmental Management [DIN EN ISO 14001]
In these days of scarcity of resources and increasing raw material prices, environmental protection and sustainable management play an increasingly important role. In addition, customers and authorities are already demanding, in many business branches, an international management system certified according to the international standard DIN EN ISO 14001.
Our experienced management team will accompany you during the introduction of an environmental management system or will assist you, throughout the year, as a supportive link for practice-orientated, standard-conform and active environmental management.
We implement the complex requirements of environmental law in your company and develop the significant external and internal environmental aspects that are important for the company. We help you maintain legal correctness in compilation of a legal cadaster and review your management system in an annual internal audit.
Make use of external support
- A fast and safe introduction of the environmental management system
- The in-depth experience of our consultants with suitable implementation options
- Pragmatic implementation, training and sensitization of employees
- Ensuring legal correctness in the field of environmental protection
- To carry out the environmental audit in the company
- Compile and introduce environmental audit management system documentation
- Training of employees and executives (superiors)
- Carry out an internal environmental audit or an environment audit
- Company and support during the certification